1. Scope of the Terms of Service (TOS)
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the website of NIPPON HAKUYO Electronics, Ltd. (NHE) (hereinafter referred to as “our website”).
2. Changes to the Terms of Service
• NHE may change these Terms of Service without obtaining the consent of the user.
In this case, the conditions for using our website shall be the latest TOS after the changes have been made, so be sure to confirm the contents of the latest TOS.
• Following the changes, the TOS shall become effective upon being displayed on our website unless NHE specifies otherwise.
3. Compliance with the TOS in Using Our Website
Users must not commit the following acts in using our website.
* Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals.
* Criminal acts or acts associated with or that could be associated with crime.
* Acts that infringe upon the copyright rights as well as other property rights of NIPPON HAKUYO Electronics, Ltd. (including its affiliates, hereinafter referred to as NHE) or third parties.
* Acts that infringe upon the properties or the privacy of NHE or third parties, as well as acts that violate the “handling of personal information” as specified separately.
* Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to NHE of third parties. Acts that use our website or information provided by NHE for commercial purposes.
* Acts that send or write harmful programs, such as computer viruses, and disguised files and the like.
* Acts that prevent other users from using our website.
* Acts that slander or defames or discredits NHE or third parties.
* Acts that NHE deems inappropriate.
4. Responsibility concerning Damage to Third Parties
NHE shall not be held responsible in any way for any damage due to the use of our website or not being able to use the website due to some reason, as well as any damage due to writing of data, unauthorized access, comments, email transmission or the like by a third party (including damage incurred by users as a result of trouble between users).
5. Compensation for Damages
NHE can seek compensation for damages if a user violates these TOS and causes damage to NHE.
By accessing our website, the user agrees to the following disclaimer.
* We prepare and manage all information posted on our website carefully, but we will not guarantee the compatibility, integrity, accuracy, safety, legality, currency, and other matters regarding the information.
* We bear no responsibility at all for damages caused by the use or non-use of our website.
* We can change, stop, interrupt, and terminate all or part of our website without prior notice to the user. It should be noted that we will not assume any responsibility for damages caused by changing, stopping, interrupting, terminating, etc. this service.
7. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The handling of copyrights, trademark rights, and the like on our website shall be as follows.
* We own the copyrights and other intellectual property rights for all contents (text, image, video, audio, etc.) posted on our website.
* Without our prior consent, any duplication, transmission, distribution, modification, translation, etc. of our website or contents beyond the scope of personal use or other uses expressly permitted by law will be in violation of copyright laws without the permission of the copyright holder.
* Any unauthorized use and reproduction of the PDF file of our product brochure is prohibited. Secondary distribution is also prohibited.
* All rights to trademarks (service marks and trademarks) posted on our website belong to us or the holders of the rights who authorized us. Without prior permission from us or the licensor (in case we have been licensed to post such trademarks), the trademarks posted on our website cannot be used at all.
Third-party websites linked from or to our website (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”) are managed at the responsibility of the creators of those links, and we do not guarantee the content of those link sites at all. NHE does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage that occur in relation to the content or usage of linked websites.
9. Handling of Personal Information (Security Policy)
10. Recommended Environment for Viewing Our Website
We recommend using the environment listed below in viewing our website. Otherwise, you may not be able to view a part of our website.
Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or more recent
11. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Japan laws will apply with regard to these TOS and our website. In addition, disputes arising under these TOS and our website shall be settled by submitting them to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.