We are an authorized import agency of SeaSpace Corporation.
We deliver US SeaSpace TeraScan® system NOAA / METOP / COMS satellite receiver. It supports both land-based installation and ship-based installation. In addition to COMS, the geostationary satellite supports LRIT signals such as GOES and MSG.
For details, please check SeaSpace website.
The 1.5m TeraScan® L-Band System utilizes a 1.5m reflector mounted on a 3-axis positioner installed inside a 1.8m radome. The radome size has been carefully
matched to the antenna to minimize weight and overturning moment, effectively reducing site preparation requirements and costs.
Low-loss, impedance-matched radomes enable operation in extreme environments without sacrificing RF performance. Each antenna system is perfectly balanced in
all 3 axes and exhibits no inherent backlash. There are no pointing/tracking errors associated with torsional stiffness since there is no wind or ice loading on the tracking system and the velocities and accelerations are kept extremely low.
The 1.5m TeraScan® System is also available with an S-Band feed, and as a shipboard system.
- High tracking accuracies;
- Low velocity and acceleration requirements;
- No keyhole losses at any elevations;
- 3-axis, Elevation over Cross-Elevation over Azimuth conguration;
- Completely balanced system;
- Low-loss radome enclosure for all installations;
- Integrated tracking receiver;
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) servo control system.
- Operating system: Linux (RHEL and CentOS)
- Input signal level:-90 ～ -50 dBm
- Input frequency: 126-154 MHz
- Modulation method: BPSK, PSK
- Corresponding telemetry: NOAA HRPT, SeaWiFS SWHRPT, FY-1D CHRPT, METOP AHRPT, COMS LRIT etc.
- Corresponding transmission line codes: NRZ, NRZ-S, NRZ-M, Biphase-L